profile picture for @LucasKunceMO
Invalid Date
@LucasKunceMO

Josh Hawley doesn’t know the Missouri I know.

Let me show you:

@LucasKunceMO

When Joshua's banker daddy was sending him to a fancy prep school miles from his hometown, my family and I were relying on our neighbors to survive bankruptcy and medical bills in mid-Missouri — in a community where people took care of each other.

When Joshua's banker daddy was sending him to a fancy prep school miles from his hometown, my family
When Joshua's banker daddy was sending him to a fancy prep school miles from his hometown, my family
@LucasKunceMO

When Hawley graduated from law school, he joined one of the world’s most elite corporate law firms. I joined the Marine Corps to pay back the community in Missouri that took care of me.

When Hawley graduated from law school, he joined one of the world’s most elite corporate law firms.
When Hawley graduated from law school, he joined one of the world’s most elite corporate law firms.
@LucasKunceMO

When Hawley was climbing the ladder to become another corrupt politician, I was serving my country, and then worked to end and prevent the pointless overseas wars that make us less safe.

When Hawley was climbing the ladder to become another corrupt politician, I was serving my country,
When Hawley was climbing the ladder to become another corrupt politician, I was serving my country,
@LucasKunceMO

While Hawley aligned himself with the same giant corporations who’ve spent decades attacking Missouri workers and shipping away our jobs, I’ve been fighting to take power back for American workers and small businesses.

While Hawley aligned himself with the same giant corporations who’ve spent decades attacking Missour
While Hawley aligned himself with the same giant corporations who’ve spent decades attacking Missour
@LucasKunceMO

And when Hawley voted against relief for veterans like me who were exposed to toxic burn pits, I stood up alongside thousands of veterans to hold him accountable.

And when Hawley voted against relief for veterans like me who were exposed to toxic burn pits, I sto
And when Hawley voted against relief for veterans like me who were exposed to toxic burn pits, I sto
@LucasKunceMO

The Missouri I grew up in taught us to take care of one another. To do your duty. To serve and sacrifice for your fellow Missourians.

Josh Hawley doesn't know that Missouri. And on January 6, 2021, he showed us the only thing he's learned is how to be a fraud and a coward.

The Missouri I grew up in taught us to take care of one another. To do your duty. To serve and sacri
The Missouri I grew up in taught us to take care of one another. To do your duty. To serve and sacri
@LucasKunceMO

Josh Hawley hasn't just abandoned our state and our values. He's embarrassed himself and all of Missouri. And embarrassing Missouri... That’s something I can't let go.

Missourians deserve a US Senator who’s willing and able to fight for them. And unlike Josh, I'm ready to serve.

@LucasKunceMO

I’ll say it again: Josh Hawley is a fraud and a coward. And with your help, I’ll make sure every Missouri voter knows it before they vote on Election Day.

If you want to see us flip this U.S. Senate seat, then make sure we start out strong — chip in: lucaskunce.com/founding-donor.