profile picture for @FrankDeScushin
Invalid Date
@FrankDeScushin

In 2011 Nkosi Thandiwe shot three white women. One dead, another paralyzed, the third traumatized for life.

In 2013 Thandiwe testified he shot those white women because he learned to hate white people at college.

College curricula is worse now. How many more attacks inspired?🧵

In 2011 Nkosi Thandiwe shot three white women. One dead, another paralyzed, the third traumatized fo
@FrankDeScushin

Thandiwe told that he was trying to prove white people are Colonizers; that they cause today's problems.

Sound familiar? That’s not only today's curricula; that's today's TV plotlines. It's our new national narrative.

Thandiwe told that he was trying to prove white people are Colonizers; that they cause today's probl
@FrankDeScushin

Thandiwe testified he didn't like seeing two white folks at the "Peace Party" he attended.

If your community needs a "Peace Party" it's already too late.

But take note "white allies" -- a significant portion of your allies hate you based solely on your race. Always will.

Thandiwe testified he didn't like seeing two white folks at the "Peace Party" he attended.

If your
@FrankDeScushin

Thandiwe's taught hate wasn't limited to strangers. He unleashed on coworkers too. This is relevant because Thandiwe was just off his shift as a security guard in downtown Atlanta when he went on his rampage.

Thandiwe's taught hate wasn't limited to strangers. He unleashed on coworkers too. This is relevant
@FrankDeScushin

A white person expressing Thandiwe's hate would've been fired long ago. When you look at the rest of his record you know his employer feared firing him, likely because he's black. Had Thandiwe been let go like anyone else he wouldn't have been there to shoot those girls.

A white person expressing Thandiwe's hate would've been fired long ago. When you look at the rest of
@FrankDeScushin

College is more anti-white than when Thandiwe killed. Far more. Numerous colleges now offer courses on "The Problem of Whiteness".

College is more anti-white than when Thandiwe killed. Far more. Numerous colleges now offer courses
@FrankDeScushin

Hell, some colleges now even offer courses on the "Abolition of Whiteness".

Hell, some colleges now even offer courses on the "Abolition of Whiteness".
@FrankDeScushin

Twitter "intellectuals" will tell you whiteness doesn't mean white people, but the people pushing “abolishing whiteness” often let slip how they truly feel.

To answer the professor’s question below – No, it isn’t worth being white in today’s anti-white society.

Twitter "intellectuals" will tell you whiteness doesn't mean white people, but the people pushing “a
@FrankDeScushin

Sadly, we see many white people abolishing themselves. The increase in anti-white rhetoric in both schools and society coincides with an increase in white suicide. Tell people the world will be better off without them and some depressed souls will act on it.

Sadly, we see many white people abolishing themselves. The increase in anti-white rhetoric in both s
@FrankDeScushin

The uptick in anti-white curricula also coincides with an increase in anti-white violence. Black-on-white attacks rose this past decade. Anti-white rhetoric negatively affects white people. They're right to defend themselves. For their well-being they must defend themselves more.

The uptick in anti-white curricula also coincides with an increase in anti-white violence. Black-on-
@FrankDeScushin

Act 2

I remembered Thandiwe's story, yet no matter what terms I searched on Google, Bing & DuckDuckGo the articles I once I read wouldn't come up.

I tried a Russian search engine. The article came up instantly.

How much is being suppressed from us? dzen.ru

@FrankDeScushin

Fortunately, the Russian search engine was able to retrieve the below excellent article from @vdare I recalled reading years ago, and on which much of this thread is based. All credit due to the exceptional author, Paul Kersey. vdare.com/posts/congratu…

@FrankDeScushin

Even if American search engines actually looked for articles which counter "The Narrative" I wouldn't have found much of what I searched for. Media outlets now scrub "wrongthink" from their archives. The Atlanta Journal Constitution & WSBTV scrubbed their articles on Thandiwe.

Even if American search engines actually looked for articles which counter "The Narrative" I wouldn'
Even if American search engines actually looked for articles which counter "The Narrative" I wouldn'
@FrankDeScushin

In summary, schools teach students to hate whites, people act on it, and whites get hurt. Then Big Tech and media hide the evidence.

There's much talk of systemic racism, but America's systems -- schools, media, and Big Tech -- all conspire against whitey.

In summary, schools teach students to hate whites, people act on it, and whites get hurt. Then Big T