profile picture for @GREENESJ333
@GREENESJ333

Roger Froikin @rlefraim wrote, "I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO SHOW ME WHERE THE LAW IN FLORIDA IN ANY WAY DENIES GAY PEOPLE RIGHTS.

This was published, in something called "The Advocate" which appears to be an advocate for LGBTQ+ 1)

@GREENESJ333

'In response to news that queer families were choosing to escape the state — which is at the forefront of implementing draconian legislation severely limiting LGBTQ+ people’s rights, from what they can wear and say to what kind of medical access they have — 2)

@GREENESJ333

Pushaw indicated her glee with the displacement of families who are seeking a better life outside the confines of Florida’s jurisdiction.'

What anyone who actually knows the facts knows, is that the above statement is an outright lie. It is libel against the State of Florida. 3)

@GREENESJ333

And yet, it gets circulated on the Internet and people believe the written word, often without thinking.

SO HERE IT IS, I CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO CAN SHOW ME A SUPPOSED 'DRACONIAN LAW DENYING CIVIL RIGHTS TO ANY GROUP'. 4)

@GREENESJ333

Unless of course, you believe that teaching details of sex to children age 5-12 against parental wishes somehow denies anyone rights." 5)