profile picture for @LoftedLearning
@LoftedLearning

I’ve worked on over 150 profitable landing pages. But…

There are a couple of things I do every time a landing page isn’t converting well…

Steal the exact system I used to double the 16% conversion rate and hit 33% to cold traffic:

@LoftedLearning

First I want to nail down one idea in your head… Landing pages are not one-time projects!

The best pages are constantly being tweaked. So if you want your pages converting well and generating lots of sales…

You’ll need a bullet proof testing system. Today you can steal mine…

@LoftedLearning
  1. Setting it up

When your landing page is ready to go live signup for these free tools: • Google Optimize • Microsoft Clarity

Follow the instructions to install the basic tracking code on your site. It’ll take 20 minutes and be WELL worth it (you’ll see why).

Now…

@LoftedLearning
  1. Questioning

Once you have those set up and ready to go I want you to take a long look at your page…

What foundational element could possibly turn some people away.

By foundational elements I mean: • headlines • subheading • leads/hooks

The stuff that really grabs them!

@LoftedLearning

I usually start with the headline. I’ll take a slightly different angle or approach to addressing them.

By doing this you might be: • hitting different pain points • targeting a different portion of your audience

It’s smart because one portion is much more likely to buy.

@LoftedLearning
  1. Testing

Now that you have an element you want to text go on over to Google Optimize and make the change.

You can then activate the test so that half the traffic will see the edit while the other half will see the original.

Congrats… You just made a split test :)

@LoftedLearning
  1. Studying

Now that you have everything in place… Send some traffic to your page through organic or paid sources.

Over the course of the next week or two go through and see what page is making more sales.

And also check out Microsoft Clarity. Here’s why…

@LoftedLearning

Microsoft Clarity allows you to see recordings of people that went on your page.

Take the time to go through a bunch of them and see where people: • scroll past • stop to read

Based off what you see you can make changes to get more people to convert.

Don’t get carried away…

@LoftedLearning

You could spend hours going through these recordings.

Take 20 minutes and go through as many as you can while taking notes.

Then take the time to make some changes based on these results.

@LoftedLearning
  1. Repeat

You can do these exact same steps over and over again until you have a landing page at maximum optimization.

I do 2-3 tests/month for my clients using this exact same method. But you can take it and use it for yourself!

In fact…

@LoftedLearning

I even have a 15-minute long video going over exactly what to look for so that making those changes is a piece of cake.

You can get access to it AND… 20+ other lessons… 3 of my private landing page templates…

All right here: swiftlanding.co/landing-page-c…

Anyway…

@LoftedLearning

This is the exact process I used to bring a conversion rate from 16% to 33% with one simple change.

All I did was change the angle of the headline :)

One simple tweak… Twice as many leads.

@LoftedLearning

Hope you learned a great way of further improving your pages.

This easy process is a guaranteed way to see further success with your current pages.

I wish you the highest conversions 🥂

Follow me @LoftedLearning for more tips like this!