profile picture for @LoftedLearning
@LoftedLearning

The best thing you can do as a marketer… Create a swipe file.

But it can take YEARS to gather great material so…

Here are the 5 best FREE swipe files sites for landing pages:

@LoftedLearning
  1. Landing Folio

This might be my new favorite. It’s one of the only swipe files that shows desktop and mobile versions of pages.

• search by industry, device, or color • modern examples • one of the biggest swipe files I’ve seen

Here it is: landingfolio.com

1) Landing Folio

This might be my new favorite. It’s one of the only swipe files that shows desktop
@LoftedLearning
  1. Lapa Ninja

One of my favorites for the last two years because most of the designs are very modern.

• great for design inspiration • minimal copy • a variety of different industries to choose from

Check it out here: lapa.ninja/category/softw…

2) Lapa Ninja

One of my favorites for the last two years because most of the designs are very moder
@LoftedLearning
  1. Swipe File

This one is more copywriting based but includes a ton of sales page examples. Combine it with the design examples from above and you’re golden.

• more copy heavy • tons of different categories • old time pieces

Click below to see: swipefile.com

3) Swipe File

This one is more copywriting based but includes a ton of sales page examples. Combine
@LoftedLearning
  1. Dribble

“163,213 inspirational designs, illustrations, and graphic elements from the world’s best designers.”

• modern examples • more designed focus • shows you popular pages

Here’s the link: dribbble.com/tags/landing_p…

@LoftedLearning
  1. One Page Love

One page love showcases a variety of landing pages that are focused on an important landing page principal… Only being one page!

• big swipe file • templates • vectors • guides

Find it here: onepagelove.com/inspiration

5) One Page Love

One page love showcases a variety of landing pages that are focused on an importan
@LoftedLearning

I’ve spent the last two years screenshotting every great landing page I’ve seen.

It has 800+ landing pages inside of it (and is organized by offer).

Here’s where you can get instant access to it (and a sneak peek of what it looks like): swiftlanding.co/swipe-file

@LoftedLearning

Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed this thread (or found a new site to study)… RT the first tweet and spread the love!

These free resources should be seen by more people.