profile picture for @WarClandestine
Invalid Date
@WarClandestine
  1. Given tweets have limited characters, I use terms like:

-Leftist -Liberal -Sheep -Normie -Democrat

When what I usually mean is:

-brainwashed MSM consumer who votes Democrat and parrots the Left-wing agenda

For matter of brevity, I’m not typing that out every time.

@WarClandestine
  1. The DNC/The Left have gone so far off the grid, that Classical Liberal ideologies are considered blasphemous now.

-Free Market -Civil Liberties -Rule of Law -Individual Autonomy -Limited Government -Freedom of Speech

Sounds EXACTLY like the current “Right-wing” movement…

2) The DNC/The Left have gone so far off the grid, that Classical Liberal ideologies are considered
@WarClandestine
  1. So I don’t care if you USED to call yourself a Liberal or a Leftist; those ideologies don’t align with you anymore.

I’m talking about right now, and in the current climate, the Deep State have hijacked the Liberalist movement, Left-wing ideology, and the entirety of the DNC.

@WarClandestine
  1. There are two camps now.

There are those who support the “The Party”; meaning the Deep State actors stealing hundreds of billions of tax dollars, releasing deadly pathogens, censoring/brainwashing the populace, starting nuclear WW3, etc.

And those who oppose The Party.

@WarClandestine
  1. So I’m not sure how people want to classify or label this situation, but those who control The Left/DNC have dispelled anyone who doesn’t agree with their extremist ideologies, normally labeling them “Right-wing”.
@WarClandestine
  1. Like me. I’m a Classic Liberal/Libertarian. I’m not a Republican.

But if you Google my name, there are 50+ articles from Left-wing media labeling me an extremist “Far-Right QAnon figure”.

The Left have rejected sanity.

Sanity is now exclusively a Right-wing trait.

@WarClandestine
  1. I’m not saying all Right-wingers are sane; I’m saying if you practice any level of objectivity or question the approved narrative in any way, the Left will disown you and call you “Far-Right”.

You might not agree with them, but that’s how the Left views you. As an enemy.

@WarClandestine
  1. So for those who have an issue with how I label things, understand the American political landscape is going through a rapid shift due to the insanity of the current ruling DNC cadre, and people who 6 weeks ago called themselves liberals are now labeled “far-right”.
@WarClandestine
  1. So for matter of simplicity, if you don’t want to be associated with the bioterrorist megalomaniacs who brainwashed the world to buy their faulty vaccines, then don’t call yourself a Leftist, Liberal, or Democrat.

You should find another way to label yourself.

/END