profile picture for @WarClandestine
Invalid Date
@WarClandestine
  1. Unsurprisingly, I received a lot of push back for pointing out China’s 12 point peace plan and President Xi’s public advocacy for peace in Ukraine.

So now we are going to address yet another uncomfortable truth.

How much do the American People actually know about China?

@WarClandestine
  1. Have you ever read a single piece of Chinese media?

Have you ever seen a Chinese news broadcast?

Have you ever heard President Xi speak?

Virtually ZERO Americans have. Our understanding of China is based solely on what our government and media have told us.

@WarClandestine
  1. Should we blindly trust the US gov, and their subservient MSM/Tech lapdogs? The largest distributors of “disinformation” on Earth…

They made the entire Western world believe that Ukraine was the ‘beacon of Democracy’, after their previous reporting suggested… differently.

@WarClandestine
  1. I am not suggesting that China are “good guys”. I’m suggesting that our government has proven themselves to be lying about everything, so we have to entertain ALL other scenarios.

We have to consider, what if Russia and China are telling the truth?

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/10…

@WarClandestine
  1. China has repeatedly agreed with Russian MIL’s findings about US bioweapon production in Ukraine.

Even if Russia and China are evil empires, they didn’t release a human-engineered pathogen that killed millions worldwide.

US Deep State politicians did.

@WarClandestine
  1. I’m not suggesting I’m pro-Russia or pro-China; I’m pointing out that it was a faction within the US government who were responsible for SARS-CoV-2.

China and Russia may be bad, but after Covid, the US government are now undeniably worse… we have no moral high-ground.

@WarClandestine
  1. Yes, in the past, Chinese and Russian governments were responsible for unspeakable atrocities. As were the US government. As were EVERY government at some point in history.

But over the last 30 years, the US government have been the evil empire, and Covid was the final straw.

@WarClandestine
  1. I’m not on any government’s “side”. I am pro-truth/pro-facts.

China and Russia are very interested in diplomacy and accountability for SARS-CoV-2. The West are not.

How can I support the side who is not interested in finding out who killed millions of people?

/END