profile picture for @WarClandestine
Invalid Date
@WarClandestine
  1. Alright y’all, I didn’t want to have to do it, but @AGHuff continues to poke the bear.

Huff started attacking me recently for my reporting pertaining to the US Biolabs in Ukraine.

He is adamant that there is no connection between Ukraine and SARS-CoV-2.

Let’s look at WHY.

1) Alright y’all, I didn’t want to have to do it, but @AGHuff continues to poke the bear.

Huff star
1) Alright y’all, I didn’t want to have to do it, but @AGHuff continues to poke the bear.

Huff star
@WarClandestine
  1. Well of course, it’s about money.

Dr. Andrew Huff is a former EcoHealth Alliance Vice President, and now makes his money off selling his book, which is about Wuhan.

And he didn’t like that I was getting all the attention. So he decided to attack me.

2) Well of course, it’s about money.

Dr. Andrew Huff is a former EcoHealth Alliance Vice President,
@WarClandestine
  1. He responded to me about my claims about SARS-CoV-2’s origins originating in Ukraine then sent to Wuhan via animal vectors, claiming that it’s nonsense and that there is no evidence.

I asked him specifically what he was asking for, and then he blocked me.

3) He responded to me about my claims about SARS-CoV-2’s origins originating in Ukraine then sent to
@WarClandestine
  1. He asks for the evidence, doesn’t wait for a response, then falsely bloviates about how I’m part of a PSYOP.

Do we trust the guy who worked for the CIA affiliated biotech company making bioweapons?

They get caught, and THEN he comes clean?

trialsitenews.com/a/former-senio…

@WarClandestine
  1. And to be clear, I’m literally advocating that SARS-CoV-2 was a result of a lab-leak, but I’m suggesting that the Russian allegations are true, that elements of the bioweapon were constructed in Ukraine and shipped to Wuhan, AND shipped elsewhere around the world.
@WarClandestine
  1. Both hypotheses can be true.

The only difference is, I’m not attacking @AGHuff because I don’t have anything to hide, nor any book sales to worry about…

So let’s get one thing straight, Doc.

I’m not part of a PSYOP, but your defensiveness about Ukraine is… alarming.

@WarClandestine
  1. If Huff is serious about his alleged quest to hold the Globalists accountable as he claims, then why is he so defensive about the Deep State stronghold in Ukraine?

Maybe it didn’t come from Ukraine, but the erratic behavior and attacks on me are unwarranted and petulant.

@WarClandestine
  1. I have done nothing but wake people up for years about globalist corruption, for free, and I happened to be right about… A LOT.

I’m not about to sit here and get called a PSYOP by some suit because I’m hurting his fucking book sales.

Cry more @AGHuff

Truth wins.

/END