profile picture for @WarClandestine
Invalid Date
@WarClandestine
  1. Now that you all have seen how @AGHuff is unjustly smearing me for my reporting on the connections between SARS-CoV-2 and Ukraine; let me show you the connections via documentation that Huff arrogantly claim doesn’t exist.

See Labyrinth Global Health.

labyrinthgh.com/where-we-work

1) Now that you all have seen how @AGHuff is unjustly smearing me for my reporting on the connection
@WarClandestine
  1. Labyrinth Global Health:

Massive biotech company that partnered with Huff’s company EcoHealth Alliance, as well as Hunter Biden’s Metabiota.

Labyrinth were issued a US DoD contract for research on “Covid-19” in UKRAINE, before C19 pandemic began.

expose-news.com/2022/10/06/201…

@WarClandestine
  1. The US government posted it on their own US spending website.

Where we ended up seeing US funds be awarded to a variety of Ukrainian biolabs (that they said didn’t exist), and also exposed an award to fund C19 in UKRAINE before it leaked.

usaspending.gov

@WarClandestine
  1. Here are the funds for various Ukrainian biolabs as well as a handsome sum of $21 million for the Biological Threat Reduction Program in Ukraine, as well as the funds for Labyrinth to research “Covid 19”.

Last slide are the 4 countries Labyrinth works at, one being Ukraine.

4) Here are the funds for various Ukrainian biolabs as well as a handsome sum of $21 million for the
4) Here are the funds for various Ukrainian biolabs as well as a handsome sum of $21 million for the
@WarClandestine
  1. But here is where the juice is.

All 3 complanies: -EcoHealth Alliance -Metabiota -Labyrinth (Karen Saylors)

All of them were working on project PREDICT working on 9 year study “zoonotic disease threats”, collecting biological samples including from 10,000 bats…

5) But here is where the juice is. 

All 3 complanies:
-EcoHealth Alliance
-Metabiota
-Labyrinth (Ka
@WarClandestine
  1. So when @AGHuff starts spreading false rumors that I am an enemy part of a PSYOP, he fails to acknowledge his company’s involvement with Metabiota and Labyrinth, and their work on Covid 19 in UKRAINE!

Huff asked me for the docs, and you didn’t even wait before he blocked me.

@WarClandestine
  1. So now you’re gonna get dragged @AGHuff

You are not the end all be all of information pertaining to the origins of SARS-CoV-2.

Due to our outburst, now we have to ask, as VP, why don’t you know about EcoHealth connections to Ukraine via Metabiota and Labyrinth?

/END