profile picture for @FitFounder
Invalid Date
@FitFounder

15 sentences about getting in shape that no one wants to hear:

1.4M
@FitFounder
  1. Your weekends are messing up your progress. It's like taking 2 steps forward & 2 steps back. Stop using weekends as an excuse to eat like crap.

2. Numbing your emotions with food is gonna make them worse. Learn how to manage your emotions without having to stuff your face.

@FitFounder
  1. Being out of shape is unacceptable. It's better to be honest than lie to yourself into thinking it's okay.

2. Getting in shape is the only problem you can't throw a bunch of money at to go away. You need to show up, do the work and be consistent.

@FitFounder
  1. If you love doing cardio then your strength training needs work. If you love working out with weights then your cardio needs to be improved.

2. If you can't see yourself doing a weight loss diet for an entire life then you don't want to do it for a day.

@FitFounder
  1. Drinking alcohol is not healthy for you at all. Stop rationalizing that having a glass of red wine at dinner is healthy. You like to drink. Just admit it.

2. When you have kids it gets harder. You want to build a foundation before kids to make it easier on yourself.

@FitFounder
  1. Most people settle for average. They will entice you to eat junk & drink alcohol to make themselves feel better. Stick to your guns.

2. You can lose all the weight but if you don't do the work at changing your identity you'll be right back where you are.

@FitFounder
  1. Stop seeking entertainment with the food you eat. You're not a foodie. You're a glutton.

2. The average person's concept of "living a little" means to eat junk food, drink alcohol & do things that will bring you closer to death. Do the opposite.

@FitFounder
  1. It's not that you don't have time to exercise. It's that exercise is not a priority or you suck at time management.

2. Self mastery starts with controlling the foods that go into your mouth.

3. Getting in shape is simple. The hard part is getting over you.

@FitFounder

I've had to say all of these to myself in one way or another. We all gotta get real with ourselves. Hope this helps you on your journey.

If you got value out of this thread:

1. Follow me @FitFounder for more of these
  2. RT the tweet below to share this thread with your friends
@FitFounder

Ps. If you liked this thread you'll like my newsletter.

Every week I give tips on getting lean, increasing energy, and building a confident body you can be proud of.

Join 64,000+ high performers here:

danfounder.com/high-performan…