profile picture for @mhauken
Invalid Date
@mhauken

Stop obsessing over productivity!

Relax with these 5 iPhone apps you've never heard of:

@mhauken

Townscaper

Create charming island towns. Construct majestic cathedrals, intricate canal systems, or sky-high cities on stilts. Piece by piece without a specific objective. Just lots of building and lots of beauty. That's all.

1/5

@mhauken

Oak

Oak is an app helping you meditate, breathe and sleep focused on simplicity. It provides guidance and lets you customize your meditation and breathing sessions with unguided options.

2/5

@mhauken

Poolsuite FM

A virtual pool party in your pocket: Get a feeling of summer with the ultra-summer internet radio station, playing an infinity pool of summer sounds 24/7. Swimwear optional.

3/5

@mhauken

1 second everyday journal

Make a daily video diary for your memories: create a 30 second video of your last month with just a few taps. The app auto fill your last month with videos from your live photos or videos.

4/5

@mhauken

Effekt

Tired of your current wallpaper? Effekt is a powerful mix between an image editor and a visual toy that generates artwork in ultra-high resolution.

5/5

@mhauken

If you enjoyed this thread, I’d appreciate it if you:

1. Followed me for more like this ( @mhauken )
  2. RT the first tweet:
@mhauken

If you want to learn more, subscribe here to get a free daily dose of hidden iPhone features:

«I've learned more about my phone in the brief time I've been subscribed to this newsletter than I have the last 10 years of owning an iPhone!!»

isecrets.io