profile picture for @WarClandestine
Invalid Date
@WarClandestine
  1. @elonmusk I’m going to push back on this one. Plenty can go wrong.

Bot armies and troll armies attack those who threaten the establishment. They use a variety of tactics to sow discord and associate violence and unrelated theories with accurate reporting.

THREAD!

@WarClandestine
  1. I agree we shouldn’t block people based on differing opinions, but the block function is necessary to curate your comment section and defend yourself from bots and trolls using your social cap as a means to push their agenda and distort your message.

Allow me to explain.

@WarClandestine
  1. For example, I publish a well-sourced and accurate thread on US Biolabs in Ukraine.

But the comments are filled with people talking about clones, viruses not actually existing, flat earth, etc.

This isn’t an accident. It’s an attempt to associate my story, with “conspiracy”.

@WarClandestine
  1. Think it doesn’t have consequences? I’ll prove to you it does.

When I wrote my infamous story on the Biolabs on 2/24/22, a couple weeks later, the story made it onto @TuckerCarlson

Tucker said they didn’t air the story before, because it was “shared by Qanon”.

@WarClandestine
  1. I’m not faulting @TuckerCarlson , he was one of the only ones to cover the story once Nuland spilled the beans.

But it highlights how the enemy will associate accurate information with buzzwords like “Russian disinformation” and “Qanon”.

My story was censored by association.

@WarClandestine
  1. Also, my story was not shared by Q. My story was widely disseminated by people who talk about Q. Which apparently is enough to prevent MSM covering the story, despite it being 100% accurate and sourced.

Censored by association with people who shared my story.

@WarClandestine
  1. So I take a conscious effort to police my comment section, to ensure there isn’t crazy shit in my comments unrelated to the topic at hand.

This is to prevent my enemies and my followers from conflating my message with content posted by trolls, bots, and paid agitators.

/END