profile picture for @WarClandestine
Invalid Date
@WarClandestine
  1. Joe Rogan and Jim Breuer talking about the accusations of US biological weapons production in Ukraine and the censorship about the story!

@joerogan whenever you want to do a deep dive on this subject with the guy who wrote the infamous viral story, shoot me a DM.

@WarClandestine
  1. I would love to clarify on all the points Breuer was trying to articulate pertaining to the US biological network in Ukraine.

I can also give the first account perspective of the mass MSM smear campaign and immediate big tech blackout across all social media platforms.

@WarClandestine
  1. The censorship about the Biolabs in Ukraine story is a story by itself, but the US global biological network has been at the center of international diplomatic discourse since 2/24/22.

It’s the most consequential story on Earth, and the Western world doesn’t know about it.

@WarClandestine
  1. So @joerogan if you want to have a conversation, I think you and your audience would enjoy it, but more importantly the world would benefit from an honest conversation on this subject.

I’ll reach out via email as well.